Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The Buzz

Hello. Well I have some gossip. 

Apparently A became frantic today. It seems C wasn't texting him. Trouble in paradise? Well C says that she just was not texting A in class. Who can blame her? We all know how A texts incessently, and if you don't respond within ten minutes you recieve  many worried texts asking "Are you mad at me?????" Silly A. Always the drama queen.

L finally got somewhere with her crush. Literally. Step 2 on the Snogging Scale. Now for those of you who don't know it, or can't remember Step 2 is arm around. Finally.

We all know B's younger brother, BW. He got lunch detention today. Now I am sure you too are wondering, "What is the crime?" I guess he pulled a "That's what she said." joke with G-Berg. One of Ironwood's most ridiculous teachers. She calls her cats while at work.

Rodeo Break! Those four days of freedom. Now exactly what is everyone doing? B is going to Cali with her dad. College visits to Pomona College and Westmont Christian College. A is also traveling to our western state. He is checking out USC. L and LC are both going up to see NAU. Although they are not traveling together. 

More gossip? I want to know....
SPYgirl

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, L got to step 2 with her crush? Is this the "crush" crush or some one new? More info Spygirl!

Spy Girl said...

This is the same crush. That Puerto Rican sophomore in her spanish class.

Glad to help!

SPYgirl

Anonymous said...

so i know its rather exciting that L got to a new base with her crush. and inside source told me that there was some major flirting going on in that class too...

Spy Girl said...

Really. It seems I must find your source too. I want to know alll. Tell me!
SPYgirl

Anonymous said...

SW here,
I'd like to hear L's story, why doesnt she chime in. and btw there was nothing about my "advances" with hunchback man. ahem, SPYGirl, even though its not very recent it's still gossip. I want more opinions on whether it was a fluke or not...

Anonymous said...

B needs to get a life outside of this stupid site.

Anonymous said...

jk