Monday, February 18, 2008

Nothing New

So I don't really have any new gossip. I am sure most of you have heard all of this already.
MA asked AW to prom. I guess they will be going to Catalina Foothills' prom. AW is a sophmore so that cancels out Salpointe's prom.
A asked C to prom too. Is there something in the air? I never found out what her response was. Although I did find it amusing that A saw Step Up 2. Can you say whipped?
S I am sure is all aflutter and nervous. She hasn't had a chance to talk or flirt with her crush since last weekend. That boy certainly flirted with her, however will he make the next move or will she have to summon up her courage and ask him out?
DFP updated his blog. It was all about the Renassiance Fair. Now can't you all picture him dressed as a minstrel?

I hate to beg but.... COMMENT. Please. Also please share any gossip you hear...
SPYgirl

5 comments:

Faldwin said...

I would make a good minstrel. Shame I'm too lazy to dress up.

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha. I can see that.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like somebody has not had a date.

Anonymous said...

hehehe...

Anonymous said...

Thats harsh