Sunday, February 17, 2008

Where We Are Now

Hello.
So I doubt that this will be of any interest to anyone not in SPY. However to those of us in it, it is the perfect way to keep up on the gossip. Now everyone will be under misnomers, but you will have to discover who is whom on your own.
}{}{}{}{}{}{

A is going out with C. Although she is not a member of SPY we like her. S is still in love with a certain hunch-backed boy. Anyone else see the Secret Garden at UHS? L is yet to give up her crush on that Mexican, er, I mean Puerto Rican sophomore. Pedophile. Mrs.G's boyfriend that lovable shy Patrick got asked her to her own prom. Now if only she actually wanted to go... The DFP had a successful poetry slam. I want to hear that erotic poem. Post it! The BFG is going to Peru. Still. B probably managed to insult all the visiting middle schoolers at church today. When will that girl learn to think before she speaks? Too bad about mother actually turning out to be her Dad. Can you say family counseling? I was impressed with SHHH as Jesus in Chalice Players. But I didn't see him afterwards. Where did he disappear off to? LC sounded like a smoker today. It is probably a good thing she didn't attempt to sing. Although she did well playing opposite Jesus. Although, is that a hard role to fill? I really liked seeing MA standing up for his sister at the Rite 13 ceremony. Aw. He is so cute. Alas our fearless leader QE was missing today. She had the flu. That seems to be going around doesn't it? L  had it last night and LC missed school because of it. And finally BB, our hilarious friend, was abandoned by her parents. Again. Honestly does her family not know her at all? And although they aren't techincally members of SPY don't be surprised to hear about the members of J2A. I mean AW IS going out with MA. 

I simply love gossip. So tell me all. And I still want the Erotic poem. I am sure we all would love to read it. 
SPYgirl

1 comment:

Faldwin said...

Check my comments on my blog. The second post from the top since I'm about to post.