Friday, February 22, 2008

Futures

So we all know that planning our futures needs to be done soon. Unfortunately. Some of us have already started with college visits, weirdos, and others are getting, gasp, jobs! This unfortunate afflication seems to be spreading throughout all of SPY. Some already have their futures planned. Mrs.G and DFP are both heading up to NAU for college next year. We will miss them!!
B is having fun in California. So far no clashes between her dad and her. Yesterday she toured Pomona and Oxy. Well she simply gushed about Pomona and gagged at Oxy. Today I think she is seeing Westmont. I wonder what her opinion on that will be.
LC had a job interview today at La Encanta. She is applying at that new toy store there, Mildred and Dildred. I hope she gets the job! Can't you just see her throwing "fairy dust" on you as you enter? 
There was also some talk of LC and S getting together for some fun. Anyone know what happened with that?
BW is spending his Rodeo Break doing his three favorite things. Longboarding, Eating and Sleeping. Silly boy...
And A and BFG what is going on with them! No one has filled me in! Did A managed to injure himself again in Cali?  I wouldn't be surprised...
Church this Sunday. I am sure most people are blowing it off. However I wouldn't if I was you. I know most of you merely show up to SPY rather then the actual service. Sunday would be a good day to go to the service. There will be something interesting there....
SPYgirl

1 comment: