Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Gossssip

Hey. Sorry I have been gone for so long. Life takes time.
So much has happened!! First let me start out with new news! This Wednesday we have a Lenten Supper! Be there! There shall be good food and good fun. 
I bet everyone wants to know about A and C. Well apparently they kissed this weekend. Awww. But shhhh don't spread it around. The BFG told A about the text C sent B. C was humiliated. And it didn't help that A wouldn't leave the issue alone even when she asked him to. Boys. I suppose we shouldn't have expected more.
S and LC had a sleep over this weekend, while everyone else was on Ski Trip. I wonder what they did.
I know what you all want to know. The gossip. The news. The buzz. SKI TRIP!! 
Where to start! There were a number of wonderful sexual innuendos. Including the classic Ssshhhh line, "I guess I am too big for you." Hee hee hee Ah Ssshhhh we love you. The BFG and BB realized that they think exactly the same way. They said the same thing at the same time numerous times I have heard. They have pronounced themselves "twins".
  B is their half sister, due to a few comments she made at the same time as them. The actually skiing was interesting. B did a face plant and a flip. But what she is telling everyone about are the hot snowboarders.... MA had an awesome fall. It was given a 6. The BB said "Screw this!" To the last extremely steep last run of the day. So she slid down on her butt. The BFG answers to KITTEN. So we have a new nickname for him...
Want more? Give me more!
SPYgirl

PS: Want more pictures? Check out L's facebook!



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BFG only answers to kitten with a select number of people, and that does not include Spy.

Spy Girl said...

Ha ha ha is the BFG feeling a little uncomfortable? Poor Kitten...

Anonymous said...

what does BB stand for? I know who it is, just not what it is.

Anonymous said...

Big Boy, Bad Boy, Bring Butter, Bake Bread, Buy Bullets, Beat Britiny, Brash Brad, Beat Box....... ah screw it its to dame late to think of any thing else.