Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today

Hey guys.First off I want to apologize that I haven't updated in a while.
Let me fill you in one what is happening. A is in California. He is on a choir trip and it seems it going on roller coasters. Realy? Is this the same boy who wouldn't go on ski trip because of a fear of heights? He left on Sunday, thus missing choir practice. Since there is no practice on Sunday. Lets hope he is ready for Palm Sunday and Easter!!

The FF went out to lunch on Sunday. L asked the choir director to push practice back a half an hour. S and B were spotted writing on the board for choir and eating lots of cake... They went to Chopped and had quite a discussion it seems. When they exited B was apologizing, did she say something mean again, and S was looking concerned. LC was just staring off into space...

ALICE. It ended up only B, LC, Mrs.G and the BFG went. They all came out smiling and saying it was trippy though. Hmmmmmm. Maybe I should have seen it too.

Who wants me to tell what the code names mean? And who they belong to? Anyone?
Comments = LOVE
SPYgirl

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oooo...tell me!!!

Faldwin said...

I know most of them, though FF is a new one to me.

Spy Girl said...

You can't guess? What would FF stand for in reference to B, S, LC and L?