Friday, March 7, 2008

This Weekend

Hello!
So here are this weekends plans so far. B, L, LC and Mrs.G are all going to see Alice at Ironwood on Saturday at 7. It looks pretty awesome! If anyone else wants to come just show up at B's house before 7. 
The SPY Lenten supper was lots of fun! I heard that BB was being fought over. But then who wouldn't want a piece of that? After all, you can't have your BB and eat it too!
LC has her first day at her job today! Who wants to visit her at Mildred and Dildred? She will probably be extremely embarrassed if you do.... all the more reason to!
Next Saturday is a POETRY SLAM for the BFG! I know I want to go... anyone else?

Remember, I want to know it all!
SPYgirl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be DFP not BFG

Faldwin said...

Good point, even I didn't catch that, and I am DFP.

Yay poetry! I expect people at my slam next saturday. The only person who has come to any of them has been Bill. There is going to be a haiku deathmatch as well, if that effects anyone's decision.