Friday, March 14, 2008

Names

Hello. Here is the news. The SPY movie night has been canceled. Michael's parents will be out of town. of course I don't see why we can't still have it. Why do we need parents? We are a trustworthy bunch.
BB, Mrs.G, B, LC and L will be going shopping together this weekend. Hmm I wonder what they will be getting at Party America? Then the plan is that they will go to the DFP's poetry slam at 7. I am excited for it.
NAMES! I am bored and we all know who we all are anyways so why bother?

LC: Lewis and Clark; KATIE
L: Lexi; Ali
B: Beauty; Hannah
S: Snow White; Eliza
Mrs.G: Mrs. Grint; Julie
BB: Big Bird; Kate
A: Asian; Michael S.
DFP: The Dashing French Pilgrim; Judiah
BFG: The Big Friendly Giant; Bigm
Shhhhhh: Sssshhhhhhh; Sasha
QE: Queen of England; Charlotte
MA: Maz Attack; Max
C: Celia; Celia
AW: Alice in Wonderland; Alice
BW: Buddy Wolf; Ben

Did I forget anyone?

SPYgirl

3 comments:

Faldwin said...

I notice S, is the only SPY girl, not on the list of people attending my slam. What is she doing?

Faldwin said...

This blog appears to have died, and yet the blogger has not. I wonder what has happened. Perhaps she has developed a sudden allergy to computers.

Anonymous said...

I'm disapointed all the possibilities for april fools pranks and nothing happened...